Our client, Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, is a private not for profit that provides independent dispute resolution services via multiple channels including telephone and digital. They aim to deliver an exceptional customer service experience and work on behalf of consumers and other industry stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting a number of Service Officers for the following shifts:
- Monday – Friday – 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM or 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Monday / Tuesday/ Wednesday – 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Monday / Tuesday / Thursday – 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Monday - Friday - 9:15Am - 5:45PM
You will need to be available to start induction on Monday 27 March 2017 working for the first four full days.
About the role:
Your role as an Enquiry Officer is to provide an excellent resolution experience as the first point of contact to members of the public who have a complaint, or who are not sure about the next steps in the dispute. This important role requires team members to listen actively and problem-solve to determine the facts of the complaint, the role of the scheme plays in the presented complaint, the most appropriate way to log the complaint and set expectations about actions and processes.
Skills & Attributes:
- Excited by the delivery of balanced results in quality, service, productivity and values
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- High resilience, emotional intelligence and aptitude to have hard conversations
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to think critically
- Exceptional professionalism, presentation and self-motivation
- Passionate about contributing to a values driven team focussed on Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence
- An understanding of the concept of independence and an inherent sense of fairness
- Strong customer service or complaint handling experience is preferred
- Tertiary Degree or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Case Management/customer service experience is preferred but not essential
How to Apply: Please apply with your WORD format resume and cover letter (max 1 page) through the APPLY NOW button.
Position Description: Please contact Tarryn Hogan from Randstad on 03 8319 1151 if you wish to have a copy of the position description.
Enquiries: Please contact Tarryn Hogan from Randstad on 03 8319 1151 for a confidential discussion.
Please note: A full criminal check will be conducted prior to starting this position. You must have full working rights to work in Australia.