Our client is in Financial Services and is looking for an Entry Level Administrator to join their friendly team and outgoing team, supporting the General Manager, managers and employees through a variety of Administrative and Reception duties. Situated in the Melbourne CBD, our client is seeking a dynamic candidate with the passion to learn and grow within their business.
As an Entry level Administration Assistant, you will be reporting to the General Manager and supporting the wider team. Specifically your responsibilities will include.
- Greeting clients and preparation for arrival
- Manage and screening incoming calls and emails and taking necessary action
- Working closely to support the General Manager
- Data entry and database management
- Ordering office supplies and stationary management
- Calendar management, meeting coordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Assisting with the updating and maintenance of documents and relevant materials
- Providing general administrative support and other ad-hoc tasks
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- A strong work ethic
- Advanced computer literacy skills including full range of Microsoft Office Suite products, Power Point, Word, Excel, MS Project, Outlook
- Proven administration or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- High level professional presentation and a ‘can-do’ attitude
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below and submit your CV along with a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria.