eoi - senior business analyst – ict systems readiness in Adelaide
Adelaide, South Australia
Randstad is a supplier to SA Government under the SA Government across Government Temporary Staff Panel and provide temporary staff for ICT. With multiple opportunities available within high profile projects across South Australia, we have some exciting contract roles available right now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We seek expressions of interest from Senior Business Analysts with experience assessing the ‘operational readiness’ of ICT Systems and Infrastructure for upcoming contracts.
Key responsibilities will include:
You will engage and work with business stakeholders, Project Managers and Technical Leads to complete technical and business assurance tasks to assess the readiness of systems and operations to ensure a seamless transition.
- Provide regular reporting with metrics allowing for clarity as to the state of ICT preparedness commensurate to risk, configuration and integration
- Assess ICT related risks against operational functions and efficiencies
- Assess validity of functional and business requirements for operational readiness
- Assess readiness of ICT related move, planning and testing activities up to and including the facility opening
As a hands on Senior Business Analyst, you will possess relevant knowledge and experience in developing operational readiness documentation and reports, as well as:
- Experience in assessing readiness to implement ICT solutions in a highly complex and dynamic work environment
- Ability to align varying data sets to operational readiness reporting requirements
- Experience in using HP ALM (Quality Center) to interrogate data sets
- Ability to work with business and ICT stakeholders to mitigate and resolve risks and issues relating to finalisation of gateways
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement and facilitation expertise
Please click the "Apply for this job" button below.
For more information about this opportunity please contact our Randstad Technologies Government Team on 08 8468 8008 or 08 8461 4416 via email technologiesSA@randstad.com.au
Be a part of our exclusive local technologies contracting team and benefit from our first class service, great rates and fantastic opportunities!
randstad - ‘shaping the world of work’
"business analysis", "BA"