This is a great opportunity to join an iconic industry leader who are in an exciting transitional period.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role will see you develop the IR strategy and lead negotiations for an EBA aswell as manage all elements of the Industrial Relations agenda.
- Participate and lead enterprise bargaining activities, including contract administration, grievance responses, arbitration preparation, negotiation preparation and strike contingency planning;
- Negotiating and drafting enterprise agreements and similar workplace agreements;
- Assisting in the implementation of the group-wide Industrial Relations strategy;
- Liaising with relevant union organisers and officials;
- Liaising with external legal providers;
- Drafting and reviewing employment agreements, policies and procedures;
- Prepare for and when necessary attend mediations, arbitration, and other court proceedings;
- You will provide clarity of advice and direction to the business during a time of change and development.
To succeed in this contract opportunity, you will be suitably qualified with tertiary qualifications in Industrial relations / law. Your expertise is drawn from developing and delivering ‘hands on’ IR solutions within a complex commercial environment, in line with broader people and business objectives. Project management skills will be valued highly, as will your experience in managing change in a professional environment. You will be comfortable liaising and negotiating with senior leaders and will be available for occasional national travel. Your energy and high level of self-confidence will enable your communication and effectiveness across all levels of the organisation. We are looking for a savvy IR specialist who has the ability to build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss this role with you in greater detail, please apply through the link with a Resume in WORD format and/or call Daniela Gonçalves on (07) 3031 3291 for a confidential discussion.