This position has the following Accountabilities:
- Within agreed scope, quality, budget and timeline coordinate nominated events, including trade displays, symposiums, international meetings and internal cycle meetings;
- Liaise with display building team to ensure displays are delivered in accordance with specifications agreed with marketing teams;
- Coordinate the allocation of external meeting registrations for internal attendees;
- Maintain a key events calendar for the business unit aligned with the sales calendar maintained by Sales Excellence;
- Set up Marketing led meetings in Veeva under the direction of Brand Lead;
- Support marketing and CI Events in drafting sponsorship and meeting contracts.
- Coordinate marketing materials to ensure availability at all external meetings, symposiums, and for internal purposes (training, conferences);
- Maintain the materials compliance app when required and in a timely manner.
Administration / Team Support
- Provide proactive support to cross functional team as required, including meeting organisation;
- Administer on site facilities for marketing materials and meeting aids, ensuring documents are appropriately managed in accordance with the global retention and destruction standard;
- Provide administrative services including filing, correspondence, internal and external liaison;
- Coordinate travel which may include flights, accommodation and/or registrations as requested for internal meetings;
- Complete finance tasks, including raising purchase orders and processing payments;
- Provide administrative support for Head of Marketing including completing expense reports as required;
- Proactively provide support to other Marketing Coordinators, in line with agreed pooling principles.
If you are interested in this position please call Sarah McGuinness on 02 82151013 or click APPLY.