Randstad are currently recruiting a permenant position for an experience excavator operator / labourer with ASP Level 1 accreditations to work with an established company with a large pipeline of work.
Key Responsibilities of the position:
- Operate and drive 15-ton truck with equipment
- Conduct pipe laying and other labour when required
- Operate excavator and hi-ab in a safe and diligent manner
- Comply with procedures and manuals on how to operate equipment and conduct all activities
- Coordinate maintenance and ensure excavator and hi-ab are in safe and reliable condition
- Perform general labouring duties for the Electrical Supply Authorities
Required qualifications and experience:
- Heavy Rigid (HR) Licence essential.
- Strong experience using excavators and Hi-Ab
- Ability to comply with procedures and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and working with a team
- Must have Work, Health and Safety Induction Card
- Experience with working on Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy authorisations jobs
- Training in regards to working on Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy projects (desirable)
If you are interested in applying please apply online with a current resume outlining experience and relevant tickets.