Randstad an international recruitment agency operating in 39 countries, representing more than 90percent of the global HR services market. Randstad has been operating in Australia since 1988 - we celebrated our 25th year of providing recruitment services to Australian businesses in 2013. Our passion is matching the best people with the best companies that will develop their potential; and to match companies with innovative talent who will drive their business growth and revenue
Our client is looking for an experienced and dedicated Executive Assistant to enhance their reputation and presentation of the division at all times. This role demands an exceptional individual and highly organised professional.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Organisation, time management, diary management and administrative tasks
- Provide administrative support to large team
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Manage the local office appointment/ calendar systems for multiple staf members
- Collating and processing stationery order in conjunction with other Executive Assistants
- Answering of incoming calls
- Assist regional Managers with ad hoc projects, conferences, and meetings
- Book and acquit all office travel and fleet management
- Data entry responsibilities
- Receive and record complaints
The successful candidate for this role will be an experienced Executive Assistant and ideally will have previously worked within a similar role preferably supporting at a CEO/Director level. You will need to be a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
You will have:
- High-level computer skills including Microsoft Office and Powerpoint
- High degree of typing and administration accuracy
- Strong administration skills
- Possess the ability to be able to manage your own workload and prioritise tasks
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience providing quality customer service.
- Ability to be pro-active and able to work autonomously under limited direction
- Experience working with a Board of Directors
- Time management and organisational skills
It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding or lived experience of disability. Entry level check will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per state legislation.
Entry level checks will be required for all successful candidates, and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per state legislation.
Submit your resume by clicking the 'apply' button below. Please only apply if you meet the above criteria, only suitable applicants will be contacted.