There is a current vacancy within a National Government Agency due to the current EA due to go on maternity leave (31st March). This full-time opportunity is to provide high-level support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Manage the CEO’s diary, emails & calls; bring priority matters to the attention of the CEO or respond accordingly as required.
- Meeting coordination, appointments with both internal and external stakeholders including travel bookings and itineraries.
- Organise weekly senior management meetings and monthly all staff meetings, compiling and distributing agendas/presentations/required paperwork.
- Liaise in an effective and professional manner with staff and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Being pro-active; ensuring the CEO is appropriately briefed about forthcoming meetings and events.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of the organisations business matters at all times.
- Provide high level word processing support including preparation and formatting letters, PowerPoint presentations, memoranda, reports, journal articles and emails etc.
- Maintain file of agendas and corresponding documentation for upcoming appointments/ meetings.
- Maintain records and files in TRIM.
- Act as the first point of contact for the organisation’s Advisory Council, including meeting organisation, agenda and paper preparation, presentations, timelines and budget management
- Preparation of Ministerial Submissions, in conjunction with the Policy team
- Required: Similar experience providing executive support to a CEO/C Suite.
- Exceptional skills in liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly professional at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of the above duties.
- Skills: Attention to detail, maintain a flexible approach to work and to multi-task effectively.
- Technically proficient in MS office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- TRIM experience preferred.
- Public service knowledge and experience an advantage.
- This position requires a Baseline security clearance. If you do not have a security clearance prior to commencing with the organisation, arrangements will be made on your behalf at commencement.