Our client operate across over 30 nations with over 12,000 employees worldwide, developing and delivering biotherapies to prevent and treat people with a wide range of medical conditions.
Due to internal promotion a fantastic opportunity has been created for a dynamic and self motivated EA to provide high quality, efficient and confidential administrative support to a team of Executive Directors. This role is initially advertised as a 6-8 week contract whilst our client recruit on a permanent basis, with you having the opportunity to apply if you can see yourself as a valued employee of this innovative and forward thinking organisation. Hours are full time 09.00 - 17.00 Monday - Friday.
Your day will be varied and demanding having to priortise appointments, liaise with a wide variety of both internal and external stakeholders and work to tight deadlines.
- Manage diaries and conflicting appointments
- Liaise with other executives EA's and stakeholders to coordinate appointments
- Coordinate and prepare correspondence, agenda's documentation and reports within specified time periods
- Coordinate travel, accommodation, other work activities and expenses in a timely manner.
You will be an established and personable Executive Assistant who can exercise sound judgement and initiative whilst being able to maintain competing priorities and adhere to deadlines. Your strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to develop effective working relationships with a range of internal and external parties as well as always operating with high levels of discretion and confidentiality will see you succeed in the role.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Significant and relevant experience working as an Executive Assistant supporting at Executive level.
- Strong ability to network and manage with a wide variety of stakeholders from different industries.
- Experience working as an EA in the pharmaceutical industry or ASX listed company is highly desirable.
- Ability to produce high quality of work including; correspondence, briefings, agendas and other documents
- Highly proficient in all MS office suite applications
If you believe you are the perfect fit for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please click on the link below, providing an updated copy of your resume and cover letter addressing your suitability for the role. For any inquiries, please contact Hosanna Finau on 03 8319 1238 for a confidential discussion.