The position provides high-level executive support to the department.
- High level executive and administrative support
- Diary & inbox management
- Administration / data entry
- Minutes & agendas for weekly and monthly meetings
- Invoicing support to wider team
- Managing multiple demands and working tight deadlines
- Assistance in the coordination in quarterly workshop
You WILL BE:
- An active and hard working individual who is confident to take on multitude of projects
- Comfortable taking ownership and management of your own time
- Confident in your communication & developing relationships
- Organised and efficient in managing multiple tasks
- Resilient and able to handle and foresee sensitive or pressured situations and effectively manage them
You WILL HAVE:
- Must have experience working within a government department
- Strong back ground working with and supporting a team
- Solid organisation & time management skills
- Intermediate to advance Office skills preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO
How To APPLY
Please click on the below 'Apply' link and attach your current CV in word format.
If you are already registered with Randstad, please don't hesitate to get in touch to update your availability and details. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Tahnee.McGrath@randstad.com.au
The Ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills both written and spoken as the successful candidate will be an integral point of contact within the department. They will be confident in themselves to transition their existing skills across to the projects that they will support.
Successful candidate will be requited to undergo a national police check (NPC).