One of Melbourne’s most innovative and growing universities, enrol over 60,000 students every year. With various sites based throughout Melbourne and globally they are an institution who is constantly evolving with an exceptional alumni of students graduating year on year.
Due to restructuring, we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Executive Assistant to join this University on a temporary basis of 3 months starting immediately where you will be supporting an engaging Head of School within one of their larger colleges.
Reporting directly into the Head of School, you will be responsible for providing high level administration support in regards to diary, email and calendar management, minute taking, coordination of travel amongst liaising with senior level stakeholders at board level.
- Drafting correspondence
- Coordinating travel arrangements and accommodation
- Diary Management
- Managing the email inbox
- Drafting meeting agendas
- Recording meeting minutes
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders
As a highly established executive assistant, who is a proactive and methodical thinker you will have the ability to adapt to new environments and think quickly on your feet. Having worked in the tertiary education sector previously, you will have sound knowledge of the sector along with policies, procedures and ability to liaise with high-level stakeholders. You will be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications with the ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently.
Key selection criteria
- Confident managing wide range of stakeholders including; boards, government departments and executives
- Experience providing EA/PA support within the tertiary sector
- Effectively manages up and coordinate conflicting diaries
- Ability to priortise and manage workload
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive approach
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity and you fit the criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please click on the link below attaching a cover letter with your availability.