executive assistant in North Ryde
North Ryde, New South Wales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organise meetings and events such as booking and preparing venues, agendas, catering, minutes etc.
- Managing a busy diary along with categorising emails.
- Arrange travel requirements and coordinate meetings internally and externally.
- Maintaining open professional communication between all key stakeholders within the business.
- Provide a range of confidential executive support services as required.
- Processing purchase orders and other adhoc operational functions.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following attributes:
- Minimum of two years experience in an EA role
- A high level of professionalism.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage workloads.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
In return you will receive:
- Work in North Ryde location
- A chance to work for a large international business
- A vibrant and supportive team environment
- A chance to develop new skills
- Competitive salary package
To be considered for this role, please submit your application by clicking the appropriate link.
All applications will be reviewed and responded to within 14 days if successful for role. If no response has been received within 14 days you have not been successful however we thank you for your application.
Executive Assistant, Administration,