executive assistant in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Executive Assistant within Government
Randstad is the number one supplier of administration staff to the NSW State Government sector. We also recruit for Local and Federal Government. We are currently in need of high calibre Executive Assistants for a number of vacancies – contract and permanent - within the Government and not-for-profit space in Sydney.
Working as an EA within government / not for profit you will be required to provide varied administration support duties. Your ability to prioritise workloads and be flexible will be paramount, as your duties might include:
• Minute taking
• Formatting reports and proof reading
• Working with Word, Excel and Power Point and SharePoint
• Preparing and managing documents, tracking through TRIM
• Processing invoices
• Managing travel bookings
• Booking meeting rooms
• Preparing presentations
The ideal candidate for this role will be proactive and have a high attention to detail. You will be committed to the position and available to commence work shortly.
You will also have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced MS Office skills and Sharepoint
• Experience with TRIM, Objective and SAP highly regarded
• A good attitude and work ethic
• Previous experience working as an administrator, executive assistant, personal assistant or project support officer
• Proven experience from the government or not-for-profit space
• Depending on role police check and working with children check may be conducted
At Randstad our mission is ‘Shaping the World of Work’, as a candidate this means that we are committed to going the extra mile to find you a meaningful position and invest in your career through Randstad.
If you have the above experience and are seeking temporary work within a Government Department click apply now.
Please understand that due to a large number of applicants we might not be able to contact all applicants.
SAP, TRIM, Government,