A large non for profit organization based around multiple states and territory’s, with over 40 years of experience in their field this company represents over 6000 members across different sectors within their organization.
Your new position will be a 6 month contract with potential of extension. You will be supporting a medium sized team and be expected to be able to hit the ground running. This is a hands on role that will suit someone with 2+ years experience in a similar position as office manager or a non for profit organisation.
What will make you successful:
- Two years experience in a management position within a medium sized organization, leading a team of 5-10 employees
- Previous experience within a not for profit organization
- High attention to detail & level of accuracy
- Being able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Well developed oral and written communication
- The ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience in preparation and presentation of reports
- Sound knowledge of work health and safety processes
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated high level skills in the use of a range of office software including email, word processing spread sheets and applicable in-house databases.
- Demonstrated experience in website management through the use of Word Press.
- Demonstrated experience in using financial packages.
What you get in return:
- Attractive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- Working with a high profile organisation
- Professional development
If you think you suit the above criteria, apply now! Please submit your CV in WORD format. If you wish to have a confidential discussion after applying, call Danielle on 6132 3834