This large national Organisation is a leader in Financial Services in Australia. This Organisation is looking for experienced paraplanners to join their existing team in Melbourne. There are multiple opportunities for experienced paraplanners and you will be part of an exciting and successful team.
This Organisation have a strong reputation in the market for holistic advice and with strong ties in the financial services community. This is an ideal opportunity for experienced paraplanners looking for their next challenge. You will be located in the CBD in an attractive and professional office, working alongside industry leaders in financial planning.
In this team, you will report directly to the team leader and be involved in developing detailed and accurate strategic advice and SoA’s based on clients needs. Your role will have a wide scope and you will be involved in a range of projects along with dealing with advisers for technical queries.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 2 years of paraplanning experience across a variety of basic and complex strategies
- Business related Bachelor Degree (necessary)
- DFP or RG14 compliant (necessary)
- ADFP and additional accreditations (desirable)
- Coin or Xplan experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Analytical and attention to detail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Gina Bhogal on 8319 1165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org