Randstad was founded in 1960 and now operates in 39 countries. Worldwide Randstad employs around 28,030 of its own staff, whilst 567,700 people are deployed in other companies every day through Randstad. Locally, Randstad has been operating in Australia since 1988 - and we celebrated our 25th year of providing recruitment services to Australian businesses in 2013.
Randstad are currently seeking experienced Riggers (AR, IR, BR). We provide regular work divided over multiple projects in Port Kembla. This is a good opportunity for local Riggers.
To be considered for these roles you must:
- Be a qualified Rigger (RB, RI, RA)
- Have a current Bluescope Passport and experience
- Hold an OHS white card
- Be reliable, flexible and able to work at short notice
- Possess excellent work ethic and be a good team player
- Pass Randstad’s induction process which includes a physical assessment
- Have 3 Red Isolation Locks, own tools and PPE
If you are interested in the role and have the skills required, please apply now or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.