About the Client
Large multi national logistics company with their own offices all over the world. 60 staff strong Tullamarine site. Modern open plan long office with a diverse culture and feel. Customer relationship heavy focus company motto.
About the role
The position requires you to cover all Export Air operational duties as well as some sea with an outlook to eventually learn import operations as well. Wide variety of clients/commodities including some DG work. Ability to work autonomously within a team of 2 as the manager can be called away to meetings or client visits.
- Booking all Export Air shipments with some sea
- Liaising with clients, airlines, shipping lines for bookings.
- Daily contact with local and international offices and agents
- Dealings with internal departments
- EDN's, PRA’s, RFP’s, SLI’s for all jobs
Skills & Experience
- Freight forwarding industry experience a must
- Recent Export Air Freight experience
- Export Sea not essential but advantageous
- Current DG RACCA AU licenses
- AMS exposure
- Develop into an all round operations expert as you learn export sea and imports too
- Genuine development programs and internal promotion pathways available
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.