A large Australian owned global Pharmaceutical Company based in South East Melbourne is looking for a tertiary educated coordinator to join them during a period of substantial growth.
My Client exports it’s products to 20+ countries across the world. Substantial growth has occurred and it is envisaged to continue into the future. With this growth my client is looking to achieve efficiencies of scale and constantly review our export practises. In five countries, our stock is sent to a consignment warehouse. Stock management practises in these warehouses are being defined and reviewed to ensure we have accurate stock records. The export/logistics coordinator will ensure all record keeping is maintained and accurately processed on our Head Office SAP system.
- Receive & enter domestic export orders into SAP
- Process EOM sales from our subsidiaries
- Liase with export customers regarding orders & shipments
- Obtain commercial invoices & packing lists from despatch & check for correctness
- Produce export (pro-forma) invoices for customs purposes
- Prepare & obtain all supporting export documentation, certificates of origin, bills of lading, insurance certificates etc.
- Process invoices & credits as appropriate
- Assist in the resolution of export issues
- Develop SOP’s & assist in the administration of distribution agreements
- Processing of credit claims as directed
- Continue to implement export efficiencies to ensure process are streamlined & the supply chain is efficient
- Supply Chain/ Logistics degrees highly desirable
- Ability to prioritise
- Great analytical skills
- High level of intelligence required
- Superior attention to detail
A really outstanding opportunity to join a growing business with excellent opportunities for career progression & join them on this journey of expansion & success.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Danny Mullan on 03 9252 2141