One of the largest none-for-profit organisations is now looking for a part-time Facilities Administrator. The position would be for 5 days weekly from 11am to 3pm. This is a contract role with a opportunity for permanent employment. The organisation is funded by the federal, state and territory governments of Australia to supply the community with safe and high quality products.
The Facilities Administrator works with the Property Services Team to ensure works and contracts meet Quality and WHS requirements through preparation of the organisational quality documentation and support for Change Plans, SOPs, and other required paperwork. This individual will also perform relief for reception daily.
Primary Statement of Responsibility
- Ensuring that service schedules are matched to the requirements of their respective contracts, with exceptions reported in a timely fashion to the National Facilities Maintenance Manager.
- Manage the operational and administration aspects of facility related contracts and services in relation with the transition of these services to include Quality, WHS and Assets documentation.
- Work with the Property Team to ensure continuity of facilities maintenance services through the timely provision, recording and analysis of all required documentation for seamless transition to Help Desk and Preventative Maintenance operation.
- Liaises with and assists departments in the correct administration of Quality, WHS and Asset management documentation for Facilities works.
- Checks delegated works for compliance, change forms, and Safe Work Method statements.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or acceptable equivalent
- Practical experience with a Quality system, including internal audits, in a regulated environment
- Demonstrated ability to apply regulatory and related principles in the workplace
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with advanced reporting experience
- Intermediate / Advanced level of skill in the use of Microsoft suite of products.
- A high level of self-organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a member of a team
- An adaptable, inclusive and consultative style that enables the development of productive relationships and gains input and acceptance by stakeholders
If you are interested in applying for this position, meet the stipulated criteria, then we encourage you to apply with your resume below. To discuss the role or answer outstanding questions, please contact Ramona Weckerle on 03 9252 2188.