facilities manager - cbd/ metro - 5 months - $45/hr+s in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 45 per hour
Based in the CBD and supporting the greater metropolitan area we are seeking a Facilities Manager with Commercial Experience to commence in April. This role is a back fill position and will predominantly be responsible for carrying out inspections on the 90 sites within the portfolio. Travel within Sydney metropolitan area will be part of the role. Fleet car available. There may be the odd requirement for overnight travel where all expenses will be paid.
This role will be responsible for working in partnership with the client in delivering facility management and life cycle management services and the day to day operations of the portfolio to ensure no unplanned outages. In addition the role supports the National Facilities Manager and National Operations Manager in achieving client outcomes and contributes to innovation initiatives across the portfolio.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Managing and controlling budget and cost expenditure
- Monitor and implement asset management on a daily basis and ensure all preventative services are delivered
- Manage reactive maintenance via the help desk, ensure rectification times are met
- Commercial FM stakeholder engagement with building management, lease management, workplace management and contractors to ensure all concerns are communicated and rectified in a timely manner
- Conduct property condition audits
- Review and approve quotes, invoices and purchase orders within delegated authority in a timely manner
- Manage all onsite activities for all FM work orders
- Report, investigate and close out incident reports, Identify hazards and subsequent rectification plan
- Manage Site Risk Response, Critical Incident Preparedness and associated monthly meetings
- Responsible for all hazardous materials management, risk and work permits
- Conduct and document client meetings
- Manage the client relationship
- Drive contractor management and governance including contractor incident management registration and compliance, auditing of completed works and quality assessments, including contractor spot check audits.
- Be available outside of core hours as required in emergency situations
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in facilities management
- Clear Driver's Licence
- Client relationship experience with a strong focus on customer service
- Strong contractor management experience
- Tertiary qualifications preferred but not essential
- Stakeholder management experience
- Self motivated and flexible
- Technical capabilities to understand assets involved and their life cycle management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills including demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and deliver on tight deadlines
- An ability to work, interact and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels and build positive, lasting business relationships.
This is a 5 month temp role paying $45/hr. Interviews are being conducted NOW. Please submit your resume using the appropriate link below.
Min 5 yrs exp in Facilities Management, Client Relationship Experience, Strong Contractor Management Experience