finance change manager in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
We are recruiting a Finance Change Manager for a change team at a leading professional services firm. This change team are fundamental to all reengineering and automation in the business and will be recruiting the successful candidate on a 12 month fixed term contract initially.
The successful candidate for the position of Finance Change Manager will:
- Lead finance process improvement and technology enablement projects.
- Implementing changes to processes, systems, reporting and operating models
- Convert business needs into clearly defined goals and ensure timely delivery of initiatives
- Working collaboratively and influencing key stakeholders across the business
- Managing priorities in a complex regulatory environment
- Lead and direct the project including highlighting and escalating risk issues
For the position of Finance Change Manager the candidate requires the following skills:
- Qualified Accountant
- Exposure to Finance change environment within a highly regulated environment
- Preferably had exposure to Systems change
- Project management experience and partnering the business
- Experience of the Agile approach to analysis and solutions
- Ability to make high level decisions and influence key stakeholders
If you are interested in the position of Finance Change Manager and can demonstrate the right skills and experience please apply today or call Gail Cunningham directly on 02 8215 1086.
Finance Change, Business analysis, Project Management, Stakeholder management, Strategic direction