Randstad is currently recruiting for an experienced Accountant to join the Finance Team for a Government Agency based near Campbelltown.
Working along side the Finance Manager, you will provide support to the organisation, primarily focused across the key functional areas of Finance. You will play a part in driving the business for continued growth.
- Managing the month end process to ensure compliance with deadlines;
- Preparing accurate and compliant financial statements for presentation to management
- Assisting with annual budget and FBT return and preparation
- Review of budgets and allocation of funds
- Lodgement of BAS
- Reconciliations of numerous general ledger accounts
- Management of complex non recoverable debts
- Undertake tasks relating to PAYG and payroll tax
- Manage all procurement operational activities for projects
- Strong analytical, financial and reporting skills
- Specialist knowledge in the areas of Fringe Benefit Tax and BAS
- Report writing skills
- Excellent reconciliation skills
- Advanced excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Time Management and ability to meet deadlines
To be successful in this role you will be part or fully qualified and have had previous experience working with senior decision makers.
You will also be capable and willing to be hands on, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be system savvy and be able to work in a changing environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. CV must be in word format.