My client is one of the most active Builders in Brisbane. As a result of their continued success and construction of mutiple projects for repeat clients they are being proactive by resourcing now for the busy 2017 they have in the pipeline. Projects consist of medium - high rise residential projects, aged care and industrial projects from $5m - $25m in value.
To be successful in this role you will have recent experience in a like for like position in the Brisbane commercial construction market.
You will have a proven track record of delivering projects with the highest attention to detail and minimum defects. Reporting directly to the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of the trades people and sub-contractors on site and be able to push the project in order to achieve timely milestones. Great career progression as the company anticipates a strong growth in the years to come, creating more opportunities internally.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Must have recent experience as a Foreman or Site Manager on medium - high rise residential, retail or commercial projects - fit out experience on its own is not desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to close out defects in a timely manor
- Confidence in your abilities to communicate with Senior Management and sub contractors alike
- Ability to hold tool box talks and promote safe work sites
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Ability to write a short term construction program
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with working for a leading company who offer an excellent remuneration package and career growth opportunities. For a confidential discussion of this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Christian Moy on 07 3031 3217 or email email@example.com