To succeed in this position you will bring 2-3 years' experience in warehousing preferably in the transport industry and you will need to possess a strong work ethic, be motivated and be responsible person with previous forklift operating experience.
This hands on role will include various warehouse duties such as (duties will include but are not limited to): Order picking, RF scanning, forklift operation both clamp and tyne, manual handling, wrapping and lifting of products, vehicle loading/unloading and general warehouse tasks such as housekeeping.
In order to be considered for a position, you are required to meet the following essential criteria:
- 2-3 year's transport/warehousing experience.
- Forklift experience using both tyne and clamp forklifts.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal skills.
- Flexibility in your working hours, current requirement for these roles is varied between the hours of 4am start – 9pm finish.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work in a dynamic and busy environment with the ability to multi task.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a national police history check and pre-employment medical clearance to perform the role and meet the requirements.
If this sounds like you please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org