Forklift Operator-RF experience essential
Our client, a nationally known distribution business located close to the Adelaide CBD is currently expanding their team, seeking highly experienced forklift operators with exceptional RF scanning skills. The successful candidates will need to demonstrate not only impeccable skills in the workplace, but also an excellent work ethic, reliability and are also able to work as part of a close team.
The successful candidate will be required to display flexibility within the role, being able to go from the forklift to the floor, as well as to assist with a varied list of duties that the shift supervisor may need assistance with. In return, successful candidates will be rewarded with excellent pay rate.
- Located in Thebarton
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Picking and Packing of products
- Afternoon shift
- ASAP start
- Recent warehouse experience
- Current forklift licence
- RF scanning experience
- Able to safely work at a fast pace
- Ability to pass a full medical including a drug and alcohol test
- Current police clearance
- Able to provide a minimum of two recent, check-able references
- Own transport
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Flexible for same day starts
- Be committed to safety and excellence
If you feel that you match the criteria above, please apply directly through this website, loading a current resume in a word format document. For any further information, please contact Carol at Randstad 08 8150 7000 for a confidential conversation.