Our client is a busy beverage plastics manufacturer based in Moorabbin, producing a wide range of plastic bottles for a number of well known brands. Currently we are seeking a number of experienced forklift operators who are capable of operating Twin tyne forklifts in production areas and the warehouse.
As a forklift operator on this site you will be responsible for liasing with production operators and team leaders to ensure that there are enough pre forms to run the machine continuously. You will also be responsible for removing finished pallets from the production line, operating the pallet wrapping machine, then transporting the completed pallets to the warehouse.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- At least 3 years of forklift driving experience
- LF forklift licence
- Experience in manufacturing or production roles
- Experience with a twin tyne forklift preferrable but not essential
- Immediate availability
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Safety conscious and always putting safety first
- Motivated and Hard working
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Physically fit and able to pass all required assessments
Training will be provided to the successful candidate. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you are interested, please click Apply now.