As our client enters their busy period and prepares for the Christmas rush, now is the time to land a job close to home, conveniently located on the central coast with excellent pay rates. If you are an experienced Freight handler with at least two solid references, a strong desire to work hard and you meet all of the below criteria then we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Recent experience in a freight handling role or similar
- High level of physical fitness and be capable of lifting heavy boxes repetitively for a full shift
- A current national police check or willingness to obtain one is critical
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Great attention to best practices within the storage and transport industry so to provide a safe work environment
The Successful candidate will not only receive fantastic hourly rates but will have the opportunity to be apart of a great team. It is important that you are comfortable with the following expectations:
- You have your own driver’s license and reliable vehicle to get to work.
- You live within the Tuggerah or Central Coast areas
- You will be available for day shift Monday to Friday but have flexibility to work overtime and outside of these hours if required.
- You must be available for an immediate start.
Please note that all applicants must participate in a pre-employment assessment which may include a drug and alcohol screen.
To apply for these positions, please use the 'apply now' function on this job board