Randstad Industrial are currently in need of x2 experienced freight officers with SAP experience for our Client based near the airport.
Randstad is a global Fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Randstad Industrial will be looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following pre-requisites.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for processing of general smalls freight from beginning to end
- Opening freight and checking contents ensuring correct quantity and items received are against the clients order
- Data entry of received freight into the clients preferred computerised system (SAP & Ellipse)
- Ensuring all items are scanned to correct destinations
- Manifest inbounds associated with purchase orders
- Report any discrepancies to the relevant assigned personnel
- Preparation of outgoing freight ensuring that goods are secured / packed correctly for dispatch
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and filed correctly
- 2 Years minimum Experience in a warehouse environment.
- SAP experience is desired
- High attention to detail and problem solving
- Able to undergo pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen if required
- Ability to Adhere to OSH Policies and Procedures
- Own transport to ensure reliability and punctuality
- Hours will be Monday - Friday. Shift runs from 1000-1800.
For a more detailed discussion or further inquiries to the availability of the dozens of other opportunities with Randstad Industrial please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on 9366 7100.