front end developer - angular js 1/2 - macquarie park in Macquarie Park
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Leading Australian company based in the Inner Western Suburbs requires a Front-end Developer for an initial 6 month contract, to start work as soon as possible.
The primary focus of the role is to help rebuild the interface of the company’s website.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain responsive user interfaces
- Ensure that interfaces adequately support all approved devices
- Working closely with the Product Owners, Project Teams and Business Stakeholders in regards to existing product lines
- Identify quality issues and defects and work to remediate these
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills:
- Previous working experience in front end development
- User experience and User interface experience required
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
In return an attractive daily rate, consisting of Base + Super is on offer.
A car is essential as occasional travel between offices is required.
Please hit the apply button below or call Alexa Cauvin @ Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3326 for a Confidential discussion.
Front-end Developer / Angular JS 1/2