A leading E-Health organisation based in the Sydney CBD, who are looking at lessening the strain on the Health industry across Australia. They are doing this through providing digital and non-digital solutions/products including call centres, websites, web applications and mobile applications to act as the first point of contact for information within the Health industry.
As an organisation they are running Agile to a fairly good standard, fully hosted on AWS and using some modern technologies such as Angular JS, Springboot, with a Java backend and working in a CI/CD environment.
This position will be responsible for Application development and support primarily focussed on Java, J2EE, AngularJS, HTML and CSS elements across our consumer-facing applications/interfaces
Day to day role:
- Develop responsive user interfaces of the highest standard using Angular JS, HTML5 and CSS3 techniques and frameworks
- Develop and maintain the designs across the frontend and backend (Java, J2EE, Web services, database, integration and ESB components)
- Assist with releases, change management and deployments for BAU changes
- Proven knowledge of AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS3 at the core level, not just experience with frameworks
- Proven experience in middleware such as ESB, Application Servers, configuration and troubleshooting and integration with Databases.
- Demonstrable experience in responsive web design to cover mobile, tablet and desktop user interfaces
- Experienced in Agile methodologies
- Good understanding of SEO
- Good understanding of designing and developing in accordance with WCAG specifications
- Good understanding of Search Engines such as Solr
If interested, please hit apply below or contact Benjamin Cary on 02 8235 3353/ Benjamin.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.