fusion and modelling developer (c++) in Australian Capital Territory
Australian Capital Territory, Australian Capital Territory
S$ 1 per month
We are looking for a Specialist - Information Fusion and Modelling to identify and prove the viability of state-of-the-art, real-time, modelling and fusion technologies and algorithms for improved understanding of mine properties such as geology and equipment performance, in collaboration with world's leading research organisations in this field.
What you will be doing
- Providing technical leadership, direction, oversight and mentoring to the offshore teams in the development of real-time C++ software for information fusion and modelling within Company's Automation systems
- Developing Proof of Concept software components in order to establish the viability of a particular fusion and modelling tool, algorithm, technology or technique
- Liaising with company's research partners to ensure the research is aligned with company's vision
- Working with the Mine Automation group to refine and update an integrated system architecture and associated interfaces so that they will continue to support new modelling and fusion algorithms and components as they are developed
- Supporting the Principal Advisor – Automation in updating and developing Concepts of Operation, user requirements and system requirements for new geological analysis and equipment performance analysis capabilities whilst identifying the technologies or solutions that will address those requirements
About the Manager/ Team
The culture of the team is hard working and very client focused. High achieving employees are always recognized and rewarded for their contributions.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A degree or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- Knowledge of portable C++ software development
- Extensive knowledge of a variety of probabilistic modelling, filtering and estimation techniques such as Kalman Filters, Bayesian Networks and Gaussian Processes
- A strong software development background
Take your career to the next level and apply now!
Interested with the role? Apply within or email at for more information.
At Randstad we take data privacy seriously. For us to help you find a suitable job, we need you to send us certain personal information, including your contact information, education and relevant work experience. When you send us this information, we will assume you consent to our using it to help you find a job.
We will always ask you first before sharing your information with potential employers.
Reg No: R1105656
knowledge of fusion and modelling, real time C++ software