Are you a motivated individual who is looking for work with a work life balance? Located in Taren Point, our client is currently offering a casual general sorter position with full-time hours for those individuals who are confident in their abilities and posses a strong work ethic.
Duties of the role:
- Working with a conveyor belt and sorting materials.
- Working in a repetitive and fast paced work
- Following appropriate standard operating procedures (SOPs) as guideline for operating and maintaining equipment.
- General cleaning duties when required.
To be considered for the role:
- be reliable, punctual and have a can do attitude
- Minimum 1 year experience as general sorter (recycling industry experience is beneficial but not required)
- Having a forklift license and loader experience is advantageous
- Physically fit
- Able to commence immediately
Benefits of the role:
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Opportunities to receive bonuses
- Learn new skills
- Gain quality experience within the logistics industry
- Supportive Culture
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please select ‘apply’ or call us at Randstad on 9504 3700 if you would like to further discuss this role.