My client is a Statutory Body within the Victorian Government. Known for implementing and executing exciting new changes throughout Victoria. They are seeking a high level Executive Assistant to provide support to one of the Managing Directors on a 2 month basis – with the possibility for extension. 3+ years experience working as an EA is essential with previous exposure to the Public Sector.
AS the Executive Assistant your primary function will be providing high level executive, project and administrative support to the Managing Director for 2 months with the possibility of extension. This is a fast paced and challenging role that will involve administrative tasks such as minute taking and diary management as well as prepping agendas for meetings and organising events.
- High level executive and administrative support
- Diary & Inbox management
- Administration/Data Entry
- Minute and agendas for weekly and monthly meetings
- Managing multiple demands and working tight deadlines
You WILL BE:
- You will be highly motivated and proactive and have the ability to use your initiative.
- You will enjoy working in a busy environment, processing a high volume of work autonomously
- An active and hard working individual who is confident to take on multiple projects
- Comfortable taking ownership and management of your own time
- Confident in your communication and developing relationships
- Organised and efficient
You WILL HAVE:
- Strong administration background – Including extensive Executive experience at a high level
- Proven ability to work independently while being able to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- You must demonstrate high attention to detail and have excellent time management skills to ensure you can prioritise your workload effectively enabling you to meet several conflicting requirements
- You will also have proven ability using the Microsoft Office Suite. Experience using TRIM and Lotus Notes is highly favourable.
How To APPLY
Please click on the below 'Apply' link and attach your current CV in WORD format.
If you are already registered with Randstad, please don't hesitate to get in touch to update your availability and details. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Tahnee.McGrath@randstad.com.au
The Ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills both written and spoken as the successful candidate will be an integral point of contact within the department. They will be confident in themselves to transition their existing skills across to the projects that they will support.
Successful candidate will be requited to undergo a national police check (NPC).