A top tiered multi-national pharmaceutical company prides itself on innovation and excellence.
An exceptional opportunity exists for an outgoing, self-motivated and driven person to join their high performing team as a GP sales representative.
- You would be part of a motivated and competitive sales force and take ownership of your territory and develop relationships with key stakeholders both externally and internally.
- In addition, you can look forward to an attractive base salary, company car and tools of trade and a genuine career path.
Role of GP Sales Representative
- You would be expected to manage a sales territory
- Develop working relationship with existing and new clients in the medical sector
- Educate GP’s/ Pharmacists on products
- Plan your day effectively
- Report into Sales Manager
- Based out on the road
The successful candidate will:
- Experienced in the GP space, or, experienced in field sales as a BD, account, area or territory manager
- Have a bachelor degree
- The ability to learn details on therapeutic area and product in order to effectively communicate technical and disease state information to medical professionals whilst working towards a sales target
- Be a high achiever in both professional and personal life
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have resilience & be results driven
To apply in confidence for this position or similar please hit the "Apply Now" button below. Please note only relevant applicants will be contacted.