Grad architect – Revit Proficient
A leading Design studio in the heart of Sydney’s CBD is looking for a couple of architects 2-3 years or 8-5years out of University to join the team.
This practice specializes in Architecture, Interior, and urban disciplines across all industry and sectors on projects from small to large scale. Be a part of a collaborate team environment within an open planned vibrant office with over 250 architects, Interior Architect and urban planners this firm has high levels of staff retention and staff morale and promotes its people from within. You will get the chance to work alongside well-respected industry professionals where you will be given the opportunity to gain experience across all aspects of a project.
- Portfolio required
- Must be proficient in the use of REVIT
- Must have local Sydney experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or something similar
The Job role
- You will be Exposed to all project stages
- The chance to be involved in Documentation and coordination, and Design and development
- The chance to work on Large scale, award winning projects
This position will suit somebody who is ambitious and driven and is ready to make a name for themselves in the industry. If this sounds like you please apply or get in touch with Jade on 0431774950, alternatively please send your CV in a word document to jade.Collins@Randstad.com.au