Our client is looking for a tech savy addition to their driving team. If you have a minimum of 2 years experience driving truck and dog combinations, are handy with a smart phone and love being home for the weekend then read on!!!
Your duties will consist of delivering project supplies to site with the potential of orders and runs being changed at short notice. If you like Driving to a variety of sites and subcontractors instead of making the same run everyday then we encourage you to apply.
To be successful for this role you must,
- Have a valid HC licence or above with Road Ranger experience
- Minimum 2 years of Truck and Dog experience
- Be fit and have a keen interest in working hard
- Have strong local knowledge
- Have a clean driving history
- Provide or be willing to undertake a national police clearance with a clear result
- comply with all safety procedures and requirements
- Liaise with the client’s operations team regarding daily runs
Please note that all applicants must participate in a pre-employment assessment which may include a drug and alcohol screen.
To apply for these positions, please use the ‘apply now’ function on this job board