We are working with a large international brand with a global footprint that includes New York, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Singapore as well as here in Sydney where there is an immediate need to head up their Compliance, Financial Crime and Risk function and manage a small team to protect the business and mitigate risks appropriately.
- Advise and guide the business, operations and other functions on general/transactional queries to mitigate risks; i.e. Credit risks, Regulatory risks, Financial Crime risks.
- Oversee risk management frameworks, policies, procedures.
- Team management.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
- Min 10 years proven experience gained in Banking (Commercial, Retail or Investment Banking, Fund Management or Consulting in a Risk or Compliance oversight role is essential
- Strong relational skills with regulatory bodies i.e. ASIC, APRA, AUSTRAC etc
- A strong understanding of APAC specific jurisdictional risk issues
- Broad understanding of global risk themes and key regulators i.e. US, EU, UK etc
Please contact Henry Sparshott on 028298 3807 or email@example.com for more information. Due to the high volume of applications should you not receive a response with 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.