Randstad is a supplier to SA Government under the SA Government across Government Temporary Staff Panel and provide temporary staff for ICT. With multiple opportunities available within high profile projects across South Australia, we have some exciting opportunities!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking applications from talented ICT Project Professionals for current and upcoming ICT projects who can demonstrate a successful work history within the following role types:
- Level 3 Helpdesk Officers
- Level 3 Desktop Support Officers
- Level 1,2 & 3 Service Desk Officers
You will be able to demonstrate experience working in a similar role, together with relevant technical skills:
- Windows Environment
- Active Directory
- Server (VMware/ Windows/ Unix / Web)
- Oracle / SQL / MS SQL / AWS / AZURE
As an experienced ICT Professional you will possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative and inclusive working style, with the ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage conflicting priorities and meet strict timeframes
- Familiarity with Ticketing Systems
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a Technology discipline
Experience working within Government will be highly desirable, particularly within one or more of the following areas:
- Government Administration
Additionally, experience working in one or more of the following industries will be well regarded:
- ICT Services
- Resources & Energy
A current DCSI Clearance is required, or the ability to obtain one.
Please click the "Apply for this job" button below.
For more information about this opportunity please contact our Randstad Technologies Team on 08 8461 4416 or 08 8468 8008 via email technologiesSA@randstad.com.au
Be a part of our exclusive local technologies contracting team and benefit from our first class service, great rates and fantastic opportunities!
randstad - ‘shaping the world of work’