helpdesk manager - north west sydney in Inner Suburbs Sydney
Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
Leading Sydney based IT Managed Services Provider located in North Western Suburbs requires a permanent Technical Helpdesk Manager
As the Helpdesk Manager your role will be to coordinate all daily support activities, ensure delivery of the highest level of quality services to end customers and manage the support team based on workload and rostering.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include:
- Workload Management new and unassigned requests
- Ensure work is assigned to individuals based on their level of skills appropriate to each task
- Monitor individual staff queues:
- Reassign work when required.
- Customer Communications, build and maintain strong relationships with key clients.
- Internal Communications:
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Minimum 4 years in Helpdesk Management role
- Have worked for a Manage Service provider in the past – Highly desirable.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification, or demonstrable knowledge of ITIL concepts and
- A technical understanding of Exchange & Active Directory.
- Service Desk qualification would be an advantage.
- Proficient and demonstrable skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Knowledge of Service Now would be advantageous.
- Valid driver’s license.
An excellent package is on offer for the successful candidate consisting of Base + Super + Training and career progression.
Car parking is available on site.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 02 8298 3868 for Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.
Helpdesk Manager - North West Sydney