Our client is a renowned and well established Australian equipment hire companies. Due to the growth of their business, they are currently looking to hire an energetic Hire Controller, who will be responsible for coordinating the activities required to deliver and pick up equipment ordered and used by the company’s customers as well as the Specialized Business Units.
The key aspects of the role are:
- Operate and maintain transport activity schedule recording all equipment movements
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the work is allocated and delivered within the due timeframe
- Follow up inquiries, planning and coordinating the pickup and delivery activities
- Providing accurate information on equipment as required
- Ensure the company’s transport delivery vehicles are maintained and repaired
- Ensure all paperwork and equipment is available for all work orders
- Ensure that safe working standards are maintained by the transport team and contractors
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Knowledge of Plant & Equipment and the equipment hire industry
- Exceptional communication skills and a friendly and helpful attitude while dealing with all customers
- Previous history in driving heavy transport vehicles highly desirable
- Experience in coordinating the transport activities related to plant and equipment
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and to effectively prioritize the workload
- Microsoft Office software skills
- Must be able to pass a National Police Check and driver’s history check
The base salary offered for this position is $60,000 -70,000 + Package.
If you possess excellent communication skills and are excited to deal with the daily activities of the equipment hire industry, click on Apply now or email Federica on email@example.com.