horticulture in Western Sydney
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Are you an experienced Horticulturist with a vast knowledge of Arboriculture? Looking for a new role? Well then this is the position for you!
I am currently recruiting a Team Leader Tree Care Inspector to work for a large government agency in their Open Spaces and Horticulture division. This is a twelve month contract based in West Sydney and would ideal suit a well experienced candidate. However candidates with 5 years experience will also be considered.
- Qualification in Arboriculture or Horticulture qualification with extensive experience in Arboriculture.
- Ability to lead work projects, teams and activities to ensure highest level of workmanship, cooperation, safety and efficiency.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to undertake risk assessments and commitment to WH&S.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, reliable and have excellent time management skills
- Must have a high level of communication and conflict resolution experience
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Have an basic level of computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own.
- Work cooperatively for and within all areas of Operations and City works
- Lead and supervise the day to day activities within the Operational Services Section
- Manage a roster of tree inspections and be available to liaise effectively with contractors
- Resolve any issues with customers and residences in your area
- Respond to emails and messages
- Report to the Tree Management Specialist regularly
- Work on your own to complete daily tree inspection roster
You would be working in a friendly easy going environment with supportive team members. You would report to the office every morning to receive your inspection roster, a vehicle will be provided to you during your working hours. There is also parking available but the office is located with access to public transport should you decide to not drive. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to work as part of an experienced lay backed team.
If this is right opportunity for you then click "apply" below to submit your resume/application or if you wish to discuss this role further please contact Noelle Kielty on 0292339937 or alternatively you can email at email@example.com. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities please call for a confidential discussion on other roles we are recruiting for.
Horticulture with extensive experience in Arboriculture