This is a great opportunity to join a leading retail organisation that is experiencing growth during an exciting transitional period. This role will combine your operational HR experience with your desire to develop your career and show your capability across geographical region.
Reporting to the HR Manager and working closely with the HR team, your role will be to provide full generalist HR support to your client group in this vibrant organisation. Key accountabilities will include:
- Coaching managers on best practice, performance management and IR / ER matters;
- Exposure to awards and agreements;
- Partner with your client group and deliver the national HR agenda;
- Support your client group and the broader HR team during a period of change;
- Continue to develop the high performance culture;
- Talent management and retention;
- Work on ad hoc HR projects as required.
To be successful in this position, you will possess qualifications in HR or a related discipline, coupled with a minimum 5 years solid generalist experience. Ideally you will have experience drawn from a retail, multisite business where you have had to work with competing priorities and leverage effective relationships over the telephone. You will need to be a team player and roll up your sleeves when required. You will be tech/systems savvy and able to work in fast paced changing environments. There will be some interstate travel required with this role.
This is your opportunity to build your career in a national role. You will work with a progressive and inclusive manager within a collaborative HR team. There is parking onsite.
Please send your CV in WORD format through the link below, if you have any questions please call Daniela (07) 3031 3291.