This Australian wholesale business, is currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor with 2-5 years of similar experience to join their well regarded team. You will be part of this dynamic team adding value to the Human Resources function.
In this role you will be reporting to the National Manager of People and Culture, and will be apart of a team of 5. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to your own client group on people management strategies, relationships and culture
- Working on HR projects, such as employee engagement and satisfaction surveys, performance review system and salary reviews
- Implement and manage learning and development initiatives
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers on performance management, terminations, leave and recruitment
- Previous experience in a HR advisor role
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources
- Thorough understanding of award interpretation and employment relation
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound MS Office knowledge
- Previous experience using Connex and Micro-pay is an advantage.
- Ability to work as a part of a team in a blue and white collar environment
Dive into this fantastic opportunity to further develop your skills in the context of a highly experienced team.
If this sounds like you, then please apply through this site OR for a confidential conversation please reach out to Carla Wilkinson on 9019 1600 or email@example.com