We are currently seeking the services of an experienced HR Business Support Officer who is available for a temporary assignment until the end of June 2017.
In this role you will be providing ASO2 assistance to the Manager of Corporate Support. You will be responsible for maintaining personnel information, organisational charts, documentation and forms for payroll, records management and other corporate HR requirements.
In order to be successful, you must be able to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Well developed written skills, in particular the ability to edit and format documents to a high standard
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information with integrity and in a professional manner
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team and maintain positive working relationships with staff at all levels
- Ability to manage significant volumes of work, determine own priorities and organise workloads to meet deadlines
- Experience in providing concise, relevant and timely written information and advise for reports, briefings and minutes
- Experience in providing administrative support services, utilising a confidential secure records management system and the use of computer packages
If you meet the above criteria, have a CURRENT Child Related DCSI clearance and are available for an immediate start, please submit your CV in word format today!
Only people with proven experience will be contacted by Randstad for a phone interview. If you have any further questions please contact Skye Coppinger on 8468 8033 for a private discussion.