This Financial organisation is looking for a commercially minded People and Culture Specialist with a broad generalist skill set and experience in change and transformation. As a key member of the HR team you will develop and implement a performance management framework across the business. You will be responsible for identifying and building capability frameworks across the business.
In this role you will;
- be responsible for developing and aligning the HR strategy and implementing a performance management framework to assist the business in modernizing HR practices
- Work with the business to create an organisation of the future, with a strong commercial focus
- Work closely with executives and stakeholders across a broad range of business divisions to successfully manage and implement the change
To ensure your success you will have;
- Broad generalist HR skills with proven experience leading on HR projects, building and implementing HR strategy in line with wider strategic business plans
- Proven knowledge of change management and transformation and redesign to create an organisation for the future
- Strong IR and ER understanding
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills and ability to influence at the leadership and executive level and across multiple functions.
- A flexible, positive and proactive attitude with the ability to create innovative solutions
***Flexible and part-time work hours will be considered***
If you are available immediately for a 10 – 12-week contract based in Sydney CBD please submit your CV and Cover Letter in word format below.
If you would like more information on the position please contact Fiona Campbell on 02 9019 1600