hr coordinator in Chatswood
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$ 60,000 per year
Our client is currently looking for enthusiastic, HR professionals to join their HR team. Reporting to the HR Manager, and working with a supportive team, you will gain experience across all facets of HR.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- handling general HR queries
- creating and maintaining accurate employee files
- liaising with all levels of the organization and external agents in relation to new starters
- Supporting recruitment processes
- producing HR correspondence such as offer letters, new starter information kits, transfer letters, probation letters etc
- coordinating appraisal and remuneration review processes
- coordinating training as needed
- work on key HR projects as required
The be successful in this role you will have 2 years experience in HR, and ideally possess tertiary qualifications in HR or Business. You will be an enthusiastic, self starter with high level organisational and communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team.
If this sounds like you, then please apply through this site OR for a confidential conversation please reach out to Liz Viola on 9019 1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR Coordinator, HR Admin, Recruitment Coordinator, Internal Recruitment