hr manager in Ryde
Ryde, New South Wales
AU$ 90,000 per year
A new opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager to join a global pharmaceutical business based in the City of Ryde. Currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated, driven and passionate HR Manager to add value to the business through the provision of proactive and customer focused HR services.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be a key member of the Operations team and will be responsible for building relationships at all levels and regularly seeking feedback in relation to company policies, procedures and behaviours.
This is a rare opportunity for you to join a market leading, global organisation at a time of company growth in a key role that is both challenging and rewarding.
Expectations for this role also include:
- Utilizing a ‘hands on’, interactive approach, providing effective HR services as required to all operational employees;
- Coaching line managers in relation to performance management issues;
- Managing and coordinating the recruitment;
- Providing training and coaching to line managers as necessary for the development of leaders in the business;
- Assisting with the remuneration and benefits across the business
- Coaching line managers in practices to engage and align employees; and
- Being a true HR Generalist.
To ensure your success in this role you will have solid HR experience demonstrating strong leadership, conflict resolution, and influential presentation and negotiation skills. YOu will use your analytical skills to assist the business on problem-solving capabilities as well as have the ability to manage data and draw insights from the data.
If you have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, including your resume, below. Should you have any questions please feel free to email me on email@example.com
HR Management, HR Manager, HR Consultant, HR Generalist, Organisational Redesign
Degree in HR, minimum 3 years experience within a similar role