hr / oh&s consultant in Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$ 65,000 per year
This is a fantastic temporary to permanent opportunity to join this leading technology organisation based with in the City as their experienced HR / OH&S Consultant. You will be working with their experienced HR team and our client is open to the successful applicant to grow into this HR / OH&S Consultant role and take ownership of this space and make the role your own.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the below requirements:
Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally 4-8 years’ experience in human resource management in a shared service organisation or service-oriented enterprise.
- At least 4 years OHS management working with state based and/or harmonized Legislation and Standards
- Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in business and corporate administration
- Knowledge of HR practices including OH&S and Training
- Knowledge of various agreements, standards, legislation under which employees and contractors are employed.
- An ability to apply structured thinking, simplifying complex problems into component parts, to the resolution of challenges.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels.
- Ability to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others.
- Take a proactive approach to work without close supervision.
- Maintain personal effectiveness, embracing challenging deadlines, change and complex problem solving, approaching tasks with motivation and commitment.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Certificate IV in OHS
- Participation in related Industry Groups/Forums
- Excellent working knowledge of Victorian OH&S legislation, systems, standards, codes and developments.
- Experience in providing OH&S / HR coordination, coaching and leadership to all organisational levels including staff inductions.
- Strict adherence to OH&S Policies and Procedures
- Policy development skills
Working for this well-known and leading organisation will provide a great deal of professional development and support in your career progression.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to discuss this opportunity further please click on the appropriate link to apply. Alternatively, please contact Roger Joseph on 03 8621 5700, quoting Ref No. 14M0273348
OH&S OHS WHS HR Compliance HR Generalist
•Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
•Certificate IV in OHS
•Participation in related Industry Groups/Forums
•Excellent working knowledge of Victorian OH&S