A new opportunity has arisen for a driven HR Project Officer to join this highly successful, rapidly growing pharmaceutical organisation. As a HR Project Officer you will manage key, strategic projects as well as providing day to day operational HR support to the business.
Reporting into the Head of HR, this role will be responsible for, but not limited to
- Streamlining HR policies and procedures
- Advise and negotiate with the business to ensure the HR project needs are being met
- Roll-out of engagement surveys to the entire business; coordinating, analysing and delivering relevant information
- Assist and advise on new HRIS implementation
- Work closely with key stakeholders to build and maintain quality relationships with your internal clients.
- Contribute to key Talent & Capability projects such as Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- General HR coordination support to the business
A proven high achiever, you will have a strong HR and project management background. You will also have excellent systems, analytical and communication skills. You will have excellent time management skills and have the ability to manage multiple priorities at once. Ideally you will be degree qualified and have similar experience in a HR projects role. Knowledge of ADP will be well regarded.
To apply for this position please use the link provided, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carla Wilkinson at email@example.com