Our Federal Government client is seeking an EL2 Human Resource Director. Duties will include working in close consultation with relevant policy divisions and demonstrated track records necessary to leading high performing teams responsible for the delivery of HR functions.
Responsible for the delivery of HR functions, including:
- Payroll Operations
- Learning and Development
- Recruitment and Workforce Strategy
- Employment Relations
- Attend meetings and workshops with participation commensurate with EL1 level
- Work Health and Safety and Rehabilitation Case Management
- HR Strategy and Policy
Qualifications, Attributes and Skills:
- Substantial professional HR experience at EL1, EL2 or SES Band 1 Level, preferably across a range of HR fields.
- Prior experience managing professional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with attention to detail.
- A relevant tertiary qualification will be highly desirable.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about HR, driving and influencing culture and working with people
- Analytical, business-focussed and a problem solver
- An experienced HR professional who has a track record of achievement across their HR career in the public sector
- An experienced, dynamic leader who inspires and challenges their team
- Open, accountable and of high integrity
Benefits & culture
- A great opportunity to work in a highly sought after government agency, while both expanding your strategic development skills, as well as refining your communicational skills.
- Great long term prospects.
If you are interested in this role please apply now through the appropriate link. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Rohit Lad at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.